Saturday, June 7, 2008

A lovely award from Jamie with a crispy snack

Im flattered,itz amazing...spellbound.Im new to cooking and you all people pampered me alott.Hardly three months and i received these many awards,so many new friends,new recipes and yeah with these memes even we are knowing abt our fellow bloggers.Isn't that wonderful...??absolutely amazing.
Inspirational Award By Jamie
Today morning unusal(yeah today itzz saturday and all S/W engineers have office 'coz of some elections held last week and it was declared holiday on last thursday....very bad kada :( ... ) while i was hurrying to my office,i received a comment from Jamie.....and to my surprise itzz a lovely Inspirational award from her.

Jamie from Flavor Pantry started this award.The idea behind this award is Inspiration.Isn't that sounds interesting....??ofcourse Yes....

"This is given to bloggers whose stories and recipes inspire us. Whether it’s to eat healthier, dive back into our past to conjure up something we ate as children, or just make the light bulbs in our brains go on with a new idea for a recipe.
As recipients of this award, please share with us what inspires you and then pass on the Inspiration Award to 4 other deserving bloggers."

Feel free to post the Inspiration Award Logo on your site for the whole blogsphere to see and yeah it is not fair if I wont mention about the logo photo,this is taken by Beth from Dueling Foodies.

I'm inspired by alott of things but to mention few...the list is as follows:

1.If someone appreciates my recipes and not only that anything I did even at my desk.
2.The lovely nature...especially the first rain after a tough summer and the smell of earth after its raining..i'll be electrified if i experience that :D
3.I'm a humorous person and if someone likes my presence and if they feel that they are missing me...I just love thatt,that's really inspirational..i wont let them down by anyother personand will be very trueful to them.
4.Yeah,I still remember with my first dish,nobody in my family including me dare to eat but my nanna(dad) is the first person who says that's most delicious and later i ate that..then i realized its the worst one,hehehe.Nanna always appreciate my work..i love the importance nanna gives to me.I love him.

Its really wonderful to know abt things that inspired you...a nice award Jamie cameup with.
I'd like to further pass this award to:

Medhaa-who is always there behind me and encouraged me alott
Cham-Haaa dear,every post of mine is begins with ur comment,such an amazing dear you are.I hope this time im the first one who passed this award to you('coz b4 im passing any award to u..u already been there by receiving it...hehehe,suchaa stardom you have...).
Uma-Mana telugu aada paduchu(means a Telugu Women) with her wonderful and inspirational set of comments.
Sireesha/Sailaja-Telugu aada paduchulu with lovely recipies,i feel so close when i receive comments from siri and sailu

its been said i should pass this to 4 persons...im passing to siri n sailu at a time 'coz both r very inspirational to me..i cant leave anyone above.

Onion Pakoda:

See Jamie gave a coffee cup inspirational award and im ready with a lovely snack..which is an all time favorite to every one.
First monsoon came and i was really happy...yuppiee,without any pause i started doing pakodis...a lovely combination for a cool,breezy weather.
whataa combo..watching rain from the window having coffee(i have jamie's cup now..hehehe) with pakodis.

Ingredients:
Chopped Onions 3-4
Besan flour 1/2 small cup
Rice flour 1/2 small cup
Green chillies 3-4
Soda(optional) 1/2 pinch
Water
Salt as per your taste
Oil
Directions:
Mix all the above ingredients except oil with water..make it as a paste
Heat oil in a pan and drop the paste as small drops.
Let it fry till it turns to golden brown color.
Remove from kadai and place them on a tissue paper,so that it absorbs the remaining oil
Pakodis are ready..for better taste serve with tomato sauce(optional)
Note:Rice flour is added for crispiness..if u dont want very crispy u can reduce the measure

19 comments:

Medhaa said...

wow Sashree, thank you so much. I am so glad like you I have been blogging for 3 months, and what a time I am having and made so many friends thats inspirational enough to cook something for the blog.

SASHREE said...

yes dear..i do agree,itzz really gr8 being here and as a part of this world

Uma said...

Nee husharu naaku chala nachchutundi sashree. Chaala baaga raastavu! telugu adapaduchu..ee mata chala baagundi! Naa gurinchi aalochinchi ee award pass chesinanduku chaala santhosham gaa vundi. Congrats on your well deserved award, dear! Thanks for the award. Onion pakoda is yummy.

SASHREE said...

thank you uma..BTW your profile really resembles like a telugu aadapaduchu

Cham said...

he he Shree, i ven't got yet this one Dear. Really Happy to get this lovely award from You ! You re lovely girl at this age u spend lot of time in the kitchen :) Congrats and thank you

SASHREE said...

thank you cham,initially im not interested..this blog inspired me alott..see i forgot to write this as one point in that list..hehehe

SASHREE said...

feeling sleepy friends..catch u tommorow morning...byeeeee

Shubha Ravikoti said...

Hey sashree... congrats on ur lovely award.... have something more for u at my blog.. check it out!

Sailaja said...

Wow that is my favorite snack too.
Thanks for the wonderful award and your lovely comments.
Have a great weekend.

Srivalli said...

thats a lovely award to get...congrats..and continue to your good work!

ST said...

Wow Sashree ,that is my favorite snack too watching rain from the window with a cup of tea and hot hot pakodas..
Thanks for the wonderful award and your lovely comments.
Have a great weekend.

SASHREE said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments

Dee said...

Sashree thanks for the wonderful comment on my blog , yes my family calls me ammalu, and I love the ring of it !! You have a wonderful blog yourself!

Cheers!
Dee

Suganya said...

Onion Pakoda look so good and crispy. congrats on ur award. YUM!...

Sagari said...

yummyy pakodas sashree and congrats on your award

Uma said...

Hi Sashree, I have something for you on my blog. Check it out here:

http://teluguruchi.blogspot.com/2008/06/tomato-achar.html

Hope you like it dear!

Hetal said...

congrats dear...pakodas look delicious..

Hetal said...

Hey check out my blog,have something for you..

ST said...

Hey check out my blog,have something for you........